With some of the highest recognition from the EPA for HHV Efficiency Values of 75% or greater, HearthStone leads the way for wood stoves which qualify for the 25C Wood Stove Tax Credit. The 25C US Tax Credit allows a 30% tax credit for the consumer on the full purchase and installation of a high-efficiency wood stove.
Details of the 25C Wood Stove Tax Credit Program:
- Consumers buying highly efficient wood stoves will be able to claim a 30% tax credit that is based on the full cost of the wood stove, including purchase AND installation.
- The tax credit is capped at $2,000 annually with no lifetime limit.
- The 30% tax credit is valid from January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2032.
- Qualifying wood stoves must meet at least a 75% HHV efficiency value.
- You will need your purchase receipt (showing cost of product and installation). You will also need a HearthStone manufacturer certificate stating that the stove qualifies for the credit and is at least 75 percent efficient HHV.
Select stove model to download tax qualification certificate: